About Avista Holidays Ltd
Avista Holidays specialise in coach holidays, operating coach tour holidays throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. Avista Holidays offer a wide range of coach holidays, from mini cruises, city breaks to a sunshine break in Spain, with multiple convenient pick up points, we offer holidays to suit everyone. With over 18 years experience in the coach holiday industry we understand what makes the perfect coach holiday.
Situated in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Avista Holidays Ltd is a family run business and was formed in 2002. Prior to 2002 we were involved in the running of coaches and coach holidays since 1970. In 2002 we decided to retire our coach fleet and to trade as a tour operator rather than a coach operator, to allow us to spend more time on creating great coach holidays rather than operating and running coaches.
Traveling with Avista
We use the most up to date executive class coaches available, with reclining seats, air conditioned, drinks machine & toilet facilities. Our coach drivers are of the upmost quality and are experienced in the most taxing of environments. As a tour operator, we hire in all of the coaches we need, we are able to choose the best coach companies and drivers. When required we also hire in coach companies from abroad to collect you on arrival at the ferry port in your chosen destination.
We do our best to cut down on the number of times our coaches stop at collection points en-route.
Our European trips include a ferry crossing from one of the following:
Dover 90 minutes sea crossing.
Hull – Zeebrugge / Rotterdam overnight sea crossing.
Portsmouth or Plymouth – Santander overnight sea crossing.
We have a choice of collection points, and in some special cases we are able to operate taxis to cut down on your travel time.
Why choose Avista?
- We offer a wide range of coach holidays to suit you and your budget.
- Some of our holidays include excursions to selected locations.
- We are happy to arrange group holidays for large parties.
- Our pick-up points have been located for ease and convenience.
- We can at special request operate taxis from far afield to cut down on your travel time.
- Travel time to the client is always in our mind, this is why we travel via overnight ferries from ports such as Hull when travelling to Germany or Portsmouth when travelling to Spain.
- We use the most up to date executive class coaches available, with reclining seats, air conditioned, drinks machine & toilet facilities.
- When travelling to Germany we use UK coaches to Hull ferry terminal, then on the Continent we change to a Belgium coach.
- Our coach drivers are of the upmost quality and are experienced in the most taxing of environments.